Take a look at some highlights from Secretary Shulkin's experience and accomplishments on behalf of our nation's veterans - click on the link:
Creating greater access to care and decreasing wait times is one the ways to improve quality and enhance the effectiveness of the delivery system
See the Articles Below in Improving Access.
We are tracking all potential currently available treatments for seriously ill patients with Covid19. There are 11 listed below (these are not recommendations or endorsements but rather are based only upon anecdotal or theoretical evidence). Some are currently in clinical trial testing and others are not:
1. Remdesirivir (SARS, MERS, Ebola)
2. Lopinavir/Ritonavir (HIV)- TREATMENT FAILED AS REPORTED 3/18/20 NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
3. Darunavir/Cobicistat (HIV)
4. Sarilumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
5. Chloroquine (Marlaria)
6. Umifenovir (Influenza- Russia, China)
7. Baloxavir (Influenza A and B- Japan and US)
8. Favipiravir (West Nile, Influenza - Japan, China)
9. Hydrochloroquine (Autoimmune illnesses)
10. Corticosteroids (Broad based)
11. Convalescent Plasma (Tested in Ebola, Sars)
12. Hydroxychorloquine and Azithromycin- 30 patient study- Chinese
If you are aware of additional treatments that have potential evidence of effectiveness please let us know at ShulkinSolutions@gmail.com .
Understanding how government works and performs its functions is essential for companies impacted by government policies and regulations.
State and local governments are increasingly involved in the success of the function and growth of business.
Secretary Shulkin is a strong advocate for public policy that supports affordable and effective solutions to the country's health problems.
Understanding opportunities and providing due diligence for potential investments
Secretary Shulkin will be speaking at the Annual Population Health Summit in Philadelphia this Spring
Businesses with the right strategies and that fill market needs grow quickly. Having the right advisors to navigate the healthcare ecosystem is more important than ever before.
Agent Orange, Burn Pitts, and other service related disabilities and illnesses are
critical issues for veterans. Benefits for veterans is an essential part of honoring this country's commitment to those that have served.
Secretary Shulkin works with companies interested in creating work environments that are fulfilling and meaningful to veteran employees.